You are invited to join in an active business organization with dedicated individuals working hard to promote Business and Community to ensure that Weed’s Roots continue to “run deep.”
The Weed Visitors’ Center is located in the same building as the Chamber of Commerce and greets more than 10,000 visitors a year.
The Weed Chamber of Commerce goals are accomplished by committee efforts. We have several committees available for your specific interest. Join a committee, get involved. Use your voice to have an impact on change.
The Weed Chamber of Commerce receives requests for recommendations about local products and services available in Weed. Weed Chamber members are referred to newcomers, visitors and area residents.
Networking and Benefit Opportunities
The Weed Chamber of Commerce promotes several opportunities for business relationships:
- “Weed Chamber News” quarterly newsletter
- Annual Chamber Directory Listing
- Advertising opportunities in chamber newsletter
- Website Directory & linkage
- Visitor Center brochure rack placement
- Ribbon cuttings for new business and for businesses that have changed location or ownership
- Bulk mail stamp available for use by members only
- Availability of Mail stamp directly on your own stationary for a fee per year
- Newsletter “Weed Chamber News”
The Chamber is Weed’s “voice of business”. We are the front door to the community. We track local, state and federal issues that affect our members. All concerns are addressed monthly during the Board of Directors meetings. Your voice as a chamber member is also represented in the South Siskiyou Regional Development Association. (SRDA)